The New Balance 1340 is an optimal control trainer designed with Stabilicore and T-Beam for maximum stability and N2 for the ultimate cushioning with the right level of support combined with a comfortable feel.
- Approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 Diabetic Shoes, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- N2® low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution
- T-Beam provides tortional flexibility through lightweight design
- Poliyou® antibacterial foam insert cushions, absorbs moisture, and protects against odor
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- ACTEVA™ Midsole cushions and resists compression set – 12% lighter than standard foam
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- Stabilicore® medial support system provides an extremely smooth transition from heel to toe-off
- These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them “Assembled in the USA.”
This deal is expected to expire at 2:00am on Thursday October 8th, 2015.