Dermoplast spray is an anesthetic pain & itch relieving spray that offers a “no-touch” application to the skin and makes it easy to get hard to reach areas. This product contains aloe and lanolin and moisturizes the skin aiding in healing process. Hospital Strength Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray contains the maximum OTC strength allowed of the pain-relieving ingredient Benzocaine.
- HOSPITAL STRENGTH RELIEF OF PAIN, BURN, ITCH. Dermoplast provides fast relief of pain & itch associated with minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites & burns. No-touch application allows to treat hard-to-reach areas without rubbing or further irritating wounds
- COOLS BURNS, MOISTURIZES & REFRESHES. Hospital Strength Dermoplast Pain Relieving Spray is mentholated and provides hospital strength soothing and refreshing relief from the pain, burning and itching of scrapes, sunburn, insect bites, minor cuts & burns
- ALOE, LANOLIN & MENTHOL: Dermoplast uses ingredients like aloe, lanolin & menthol, effective ingredients to soothe, refresh and moisturize the affected areas while aiding the healing process of scrapes, blisters, sunburn, insect bites, minor cuts & burns
- SAFE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY: Hospital Strength Dermoplast is safe for children 2 years and older, can be sprayed on scraped knees, minor cuts, sunburn and other minor burns. A must have for moms in the first aid kits, purses, or emergency kits
- TRUSTED RELIEF: For over 50 years hospitals and doctors have trusted Dermoplast for relief of minor pain, burn and itch. If your Doctor or Nurse has recommended using Dermoplast spray for pain and discomfort, please follow their directions closely
This deal is expected to expire at 11:59pm on Monday October 15th, 2018.