TEKTON Flex-Head Ratcheting Box End Wrenches offer the speed and ease of ratcheting box ends that stay continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn. Smoothly pivoting through 180 degrees, the heads hold any angle to slide onto fasteners. They are free to move with each stroke, allowing the wrench to navigate around obstructions along the swing path. The 6-point openings provide a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, saving aggravation and your knuckles. To prevent round-off, the openings contact and apply force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with 72-tooth ratchet gears that need just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it’s fast and efficient when there’s not much room to move. The set includes a Store-and-Go Keeper. This compact organizer has a folding handle that saves drawer space and nonslip grippers that lock wrenches securely in place when you’re on the move.
- Box end heads pivot 180 degrees to easily get around obstructions
- 6-point box ends snugly fit hex-shaped fastener heads and resist slipping off while you work
- Openings are designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gears need only a 5-degree working swing arc
- Includes Store-and-Go Keeper with space-saving folding handle and nonslip grippers to lock in wrenches
Includes FREE Shipping!
This deal is expected to expire at 11:59pm on Sunday November 11th, 2018.