Delivering consistent output and beams for both close and long-range lighting, this user-friendly headlamp boasts a 160-lumen boost mode for lighting your darkest trail runs and rappels
- High-output LED and standard LED combine to offer 5 brightness settings
- Settings range in output from 5 lumens to 160 lumens, and throw light 8m – 70m
- Boost setting gives you temporary access to 160 lumens to spot rappel anchors and light up dark sections of the trail
- Red LED positioned to the side of the white LED helps preserve your night vision
- Use the red and white strobes to signal for help in the mountains or increase your visibility in urban settings
- 3 AAA alkaline batteries (included) provide up to 2 hrs. of use on high, 6 hrs. on medium and 100 hrs. on low
- Compatible with rechargeable NiMH and lithium batteries
- Constant Lighting technology ensures that the brightness doesn’t decrease gradually as the batteries drain
- When the batteries are almost drained, the headlamp automatically switches to reserve mode, which provides a minimum of 8 lumens for 40 hrs.
This deal is expected to expire at 2:00am on Tuesday November 3rd, 2015.