This iteration of the MacBook line (model MB402LL/A) gets a boost of speed from Intel’s latest 45-nanometer Penryn series processors, which also helps to reduce power requirements and save on battery life. You’ll enjoy quick and nimble multitasking thanks to the 2.1 GHz Core 2 Duo processor, and this MacBook also features a 120 GB hard drive and 2GB of installed RAM (which can be upgraded to 4 GB).
- 2.1 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3 MB shared L2 Cache
- 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 120 GB 5400 rpm Serial ATA hard drive; 24x combo drive
- One FireWire 400, two USB 2.0 ports, DVI, VGA, S-video, and composite video (requires adapters, sold separately)
- Built-in 10/100/1000BASE-T (Gigabit) Ethernet; Built-in AirPort Extreme Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11n); built-in Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) module
- 13.3-inch (diagonal) glossy TFT widescreen display, 1280 x 800 resolution
- DVD Optical Drive
- Mac OS X v10.6