Custom knife maker Ken Onion uses his form and function design prowess in the Shenanigan T folder, especially in the blade profile. This tactical knife version of the original utility work horse Shenanigan features a tanto blade shape that is purposely pointed for piercing, while having a high hollow grind ideal for a razor thin cutting edge. Blade actuation is quick and efficient with the use of the blade flipper. All blades are premium AUS 8 steel, black titanium nitride coated for heavy tactical use, non-glare, and corrosion resistant. The Shenanigan T handle shape provides confident grip through nicely profiled palm swell, overall dimensional balance and a swept finger groove. A cold forged aluminum handle features texture checkering for non-aggressive, effective tactical grip. This locking-liner folder design offers all of the tactical “tool” qualities you need-without drawing unwanted attention with its clean, sleek look.
- Made of the highest quality materials
- Test for performance and durability
- Used by service people worldwide
- Handle is glass filled nylon for lightweight feel
- Blade flipper for easy opening
- Handle is deigned to fit palm with profiled palm swell with dimensional balance and a swept finger groove
- 8.25-Inch in overall length and weighs 4.2-Ounce
- Model: K495KKS
This deal is expected to expire at 2:00am on Thursday December 3rd, 2015.