This eco-friendly propane-powered motor scooter was designed to provide both the same performance as your conventional gas scooter, while still having the minimal environmental impact that electric scooters provide. Its EPA and CARB approvals make the scooter legal where many gas-powered scooters are not. You will not have the 6 to 12 hour charging downtime electric scooters have making the ProGo Recreation 3000 a true mode of transportation. No gas also means no choke, no priming, no carburetor gum up, and no winterizing and its 25cc 4-stroke engine is sure to be quieter than the 2-stroke engines the gas scooters use. With speeds of up to 20 MPH and a range of up to 40 miles per propane canister, the choice could not be easier.
- Powerful 25cc 4-stroke engine with speeds of up to 20 MPH
- Runs on 16.4 oz. propane canister (2 to 3 hours/30 to 40 miles run time per canister)
- Lightweight rugged steel frame that folds for convenient carrying and storage (weight: 33 lbs./15 kg)
- Key features: easy pull start/front and rear disk brakes/thumb throttle
- EPA and CARB approved/California legal
- Ergonomic handlebar grips
- Includes tool kit and tire air fill adapter
- Built in Kickstand
- Wide footboard for easy standing and riding
- 8 inch tires
- 90 day manufacturers warranty
This deal is expected to expire at 2:00am on Thursday December 10th, 2015.