A stable running shoe no longer has to be a heavy running shoe. The New Balance 870v3 reigns at the lighter side of stability, with the synthetic and TPU upper offering a light, breathable, comfortable fit, and the extended ABZORB® crash pad, the blown rubber forefoot and the REVlite® midsole—featuring an 8mm offset—bringing the stability and comfort when the rubber hits the road. Keep things light with the 870v3.
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- Blown rubber outsole
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- ABZORB® cushioning in the midfoot provides exceptional shock absorption
- 8 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 8 mm drop are approximate
- ABZORB® Crash Pad allows enhanced motion control and stability within the heel
This deal is expected to expire at 2:00am on Saturday September 5th, 2015.