Take your cleaning further with the Neato Botvac D7 Connected. With LaserSmart mapping and navigation it covers more area in less time, moving around your house logically—not randomly. New zone cleaning lets you pinpoint trouble areas you want to clean more frequently. Turbo mode provides an extra powerful clean picking up debris you can’t see, while the robot’s D-shape design tracks down dirt in corners and along walls better than others. The Botvac D7 is super smart, remembering multiple floor plans and letting you create No-Go Lines on each, so your robot knows where not to go. And it keeps getting smarter, so you’re first to have the latest features. With up to two hours of battery life, the Botvac D7 is perfect for even the largest homes.
- LaserSmart technology intelligently navigates and maps your home, cleaning in straight lines instead of a random pattern.
- With zone cleaning, you can target the trouble areas in your home more frequently. (Available via software update in Fall 2018)
- No-Go Lines lets you tell your robot where not to go avoiding things like cluttered rooms or a bunch of cables.
- Multiple floor plan mapping lets you save up to three maps, one for each story of your home.
- Turbo mode boosts suction to pick up the dirt you can’t see.
- Ultra performance filter captures up to 99% of dust mites and allergens as small as 10 microns. D-shape design and large core brush gets into corners round robots can’t
- Up to 120 minutes of battery life, perfect for even the largest homes. Sometimes your robot wants a little extra power to finish a long cleaning run. With quick boost charging, it calculates the amount of power needed to finish the job, and charges accordingly.
- Get new features through regular software updates
Includes FREE Shipping!