Eagle 5 gallon Type I red safety cans (UI50FS) are constructed of 24-gauge hot dipped galvanized steel, are the only deep drawn seamless can made, have a double interlock no-weld bottom seam, a baked on powder coat finish with a trilingual label, have a spring closing lid with neoprene gasket that vents at 5 psi internal pressure, have a non-sparking flame arrestor and pour spout and are 100 percent made in the USA. Eagle Manufacturing Company’s 5 gallon, Type I red safety can (for flammable liquids) meets OSHA and NFPA Code 30 requirements and are UL and ULC listed and FM approved for safe handling and storage of gasoline and other flammable liquids (Accepted Under CARB).
- This product adds a great value
- Product is highly durable and very easy to use
- This product is manufactured in the USA
- 5 gallon gasoline Safety can with poly yellow funnel
- 100% leak tested, UL and ULC listed and FM Approved
- Has flame arrestor screen
- Patented comfort grip Trigger release with spring closing lid and fixed Handle
- Red baked on powder coat finish over lead free galvanized steel construction
Includes FREE Shipping!