- Since 1899, Bag Balm has been the farmer’s friend, helping to keep dairy cows from becoming chapped from the harsh environment of Vermont’s rugged Northeast Kingdom. It’s like having another hand on the farm or helper around the house.
- Bag Balm works hard all year round, and works well! Lanolin-enriched Bag Balm is a protective ointment that helps keep skin moisturized and soft. Its simple, tried and true formula is easy to apply and is designed to remain on the affected area.
- For use on cows: Thoroughly wash treated teats and udder with separate towels before each milking. To avoid contamination after each milking, bathe the udder with hot water, strip milk out and dry skin. Apply Bag Balm and massage gently twice daily.
- For use on dogs: Apply Vermont’s Original Bag Balm Ointment liberally to cracked paw pads, dry noses, and wherever dry skin occurs. Bag Balm’s simple formula is easy to apply and is designed to remain on the affected area for a long-lasting effect.
- Compare the tried & tested results of Vermont’s Original Bag Balm products to similar products from brands like Musher’s Secret, Burts Bees, I Heart Pet Head, BodhiDog, Ruff Relief, Vets Preferred, Paw Soother, Espree, BotaniVet, Max & Neo, or Paw Magic.
Includes FREE Shipping!