Perfect for learning the balance, steering and coordination needed for bike riding, the award-winning Skuut Balance Bike is designed for budding bike riders aged 2–5 years old.
- Without pedals and training wheels, kids intuitively learn to refine their handling skills by first ”walking” the bike along
- As their confidence and abilities improve, kids can lengthen their strides and increase the amount of time their feet are off the ground
- Braking is accomplished by simply putting feet down on the ground
- The simple 3-piece design is made from birchwood and coated with a nontoxic lacquer; assembly is easy and takes just minutes
- Steering angles are limited so that children don’t accidentally turn too hard and crash
- Seat adjusts from 13.5 to 16.5 in. high to accommodate a range of heights and sizes; vinyl seat is easy to clean
- Beefy 12 in. rubber tires inflate up to 40 psi, though perform best between 20 and 25 psi