Designed to keep your feet warm down to -40°F, the Baffin Edge boots are built for snowshoe treks and midwinter hikes in the coldest regions.
- Nylon uppers have reflective piping to increase your visibility in low light
- 5-layer removable inner boots have plush lining for excellent comfort and warmth
- Formfitting foam insulation keeps your feet warm and molds around your feet to ensure a comfortable fit
- Midsoles have a proprietary, cold-resistant EVA compound to keep the frigid ground from chilling your feet
- Lugged rubber outsoles provide good grip on snowy and icy terrain