The CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Series UPS with Pure Sine Wave output safeguards mid to high-end computer systems that use conventional and Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) power supplies. Its automatic voltage regulation (AVR) topology delivers clean and consistent AC power. Its patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. The CP1500PFCLCD has a capacity of 1500VA/900Watts, (10) NEMA 5-15R receptacles and (2) maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/8.5Ah batteries. The intelligent multi-function LCD panel displays real-time UPS vitals for ease of control. Connectivity via (1) HID USB and (1) DB9 serial ports. Surge Protection for RJ11/RJ45 amp; coax. Two 5Vdc USB 2.0 charging ports for portable devices. PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management software, a standard Three-Year Warranty and a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee are included.
- Pure Sine Wave UPS system – 1500VA/900 Watts, designed to support Active PFC power supplies and conventional power supplies.
- Line interactive, AVR and GreenPower – Protects PCs, workstations, and home entertainment systems. Prevents data loss and protects electronic equipment from harmful power problems.
- Multifunction LCD provides runtime in minutes, battery status, load level and other status information.
- Output Connections: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets.
- Energy Star Certified – Mini-Tower Form Factor – 3 Year Warranty
Amazon Prime Eligible