This 8.5-inch nonstick skillet is the perfect size for an omelet, a burger, or salmon croquettes for one. Part of Anolon’s Advanced line of cookware, the skillet is composed of heavyweight hard-anodized aluminum, which heats food evenly with no hot spots. The interior and exterior of the pan are coated with three layers of DuPont’s durable Autograph 2 nonstick surface for easy release of foods. Tested by professional chefs, the nonstick coating has proven to stand up to extended use in a restaurant. Oven-safe to 375 degrees F, the SureGrip handle on the pan is made of durable 18/10 stainless steel and covered in a silicone rubber for a safe and heat-free grip. A hole at the end of the handle allows you to hang the skillet from a pot rack. Anolon Advanced cookware is covered by a lifetime limited warranty. Amazon Prime Eligible.
- Dimensions: Measures 8.5″ wide by 15.15″ long by 2.25″ tall/deep
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, DuPont’s Autograph 2 nonstick coated interior and exterior is safe for use with metal utensils
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly reducing “hot spots” that can burn foods
- Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability
- The Anolon SureGrip handle is a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone
- Dual riveted and oven safe to 400 F/206 C.